Get the best wedding hair top tips to make sure you look & feel your best on your big day!
The First Step is to book your bespoke wedding up-style trial with a professional wedding stylist
During your trial, we will discuss and try out the vision that you have in mind and make suggestions to best suit your face shape and dress.
On the Day, relax in the Salon or on site at your venue and we will get to work polishing your bespoke style and have you ready to leave looking and feeling your absolute best!
Just email us your preferences, how many will be in the wedding party and we can visit you at home, at your venue or in the comfort of our classic Victorian Building in Grafton Street.
Complimentary Prosecco available for in-salon wedding parties.
WEDDING HAIR TOP TIPS FROM OUR WEDDING EXPERT!
- Schedule your Hair trial a month before wedding.
- Recommended last haircut 3 weeks before wedding,
- Colour re-touched one week before,
- Bring Veil & any hair Accessories you wish to use,
- A Side fringe is a good way to get around having all the hair off your face,
- Severe looks suit very few,
- Bring 2/ 3 pictures of different elements you like in keeping with what your hair does naturally.
- Good quality extensions are sometimes a good option.
- Red carpet looks are more popular and glamourous
- Take pictures of your trial to make sure you’re happy to copy it on the day.
Dermot and the team at Robert Chambers really looked after me during the run up and on the day of my wedding in February. I wanted a quite specific hairstyle and felt very comfortable in his hands. Dermot really went above and beyond working on a hair mannequin a few weeks before to make sure it would all come into place on the day.
My two bridesmaids and my mother all had their hair done in the salon on the morning of the wedding. The stylists were excellent as my bridesmaids both had quite short hair but they wanted “up-dos” so they would last all day. They made it all seem very simple and fast! It was so relaxed that morning and in the lead up to the big day helped along by some calming prosecco! All the staff were friendly and so helpful, I didn’t feel in any way anxious at all, amazing!
“Fantastic Service! Dermot was there for me every step of the way from my first consultation through to my big day. I only had a vague idea of what style I wanted for my wedding but Tamar and Dermot were able to guide me and came up with the perfect upstyle to suit me and compliment my dress. Thank you for helping to make my so perfect!”